Sisterly Love...
Gosh we've been busy and I wish I had more time to post updates but...I haven't even had time to download the camera.
Both girls are moving up in preschool: I is officially a Toddler and R is now in the middle group of preschoolers. Her best friend is still in the younger group but they still seem to play together quite a bit. I loves all the new toys in the Toddler Room and knows exactly which box contains all the wallets and phones and can find a babydoll in no time.
I is still not saying much but has recently begun trying out this talking thing. I'm "MA!" B is "Da-ee!" and Hailey is "Ro-ro-ro." Broomfield is still facinating and at least once a week she gets a new scratch because he's just that exciting and he is just not that excited to see her (although he has no issues sleeping with her at night...)
R is so busy and trying new things all the time: some good (helping pick-up after dinner, putting her own clothes on in the morning) and other are less than thrilling (temper tantrums, arguing with Mommy...) She's become quite a big fan of I and is her guardian and host to all sorts of new adventures (jumping on beds, crawling on shelves, etc.) R's new thing is she loves to feed I. Sometimes it works out well and other times I decides she would rather do it herself.

More to come soon... I hope!
Both girls are moving up in preschool: I is officially a Toddler and R is now in the middle group of preschoolers. Her best friend is still in the younger group but they still seem to play together quite a bit. I loves all the new toys in the Toddler Room and knows exactly which box contains all the wallets and phones and can find a babydoll in no time.
I is still not saying much but has recently begun trying out this talking thing. I'm "MA!" B is "Da-ee!" and Hailey is "Ro-ro-ro." Broomfield is still facinating and at least once a week she gets a new scratch because he's just that exciting and he is just not that excited to see her (although he has no issues sleeping with her at night...)
R is so busy and trying new things all the time: some good (helping pick-up after dinner, putting her own clothes on in the morning) and other are less than thrilling (temper tantrums, arguing with Mommy...) She's become quite a big fan of I and is her guardian and host to all sorts of new adventures (jumping on beds, crawling on shelves, etc.) R's new thing is she loves to feed I. Sometimes it works out well and other times I decides she would rather do it herself.

More to come soon... I hope!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home