"You're not invited to my birthday party!"
This is R's retaliation when you tell her something she doesn't want to hear (i.e., "No, you may not have chocolate ice cream for dinner.") Then I tell that she cannot come to my party and then she thinks about this as she knows mine is coming up soon and her birthday is far away. She says she is sorry and of course I can come to her party...
R gives the best hugs of anyone I know. She puts her whole body into it and it's always heartfelt. Lately she's been taking cues from I and now she also gives kisses randomly throughout the day. This makes up for the random punches...
Funny things R says:
1. "Actually..."
2. "mmm let me think about it..."
3. "Sugar me timbers!" (she can't believe it's actually "shiver me timbers!")
4. "Just let me sleep in 5 more minutes, Mommy" as she holds up 5 fingers...(this from the girl who use to wake up 5:30am every morning for months at a time)
5. "Well, shit!" to which I tell her that she should say "shoot" all the while I'm trying really hard not to fall down laughing.
6. "Mommy you drop me off at school and then Daddy, I want you to pick me up." My little organizer.
Who is this little person in my life? And how did I get the honor of tagging along for the ride while she grows up?
This blog needs more pictures...
R gives the best hugs of anyone I know. She puts her whole body into it and it's always heartfelt. Lately she's been taking cues from I and now she also gives kisses randomly throughout the day. This makes up for the random punches...
Funny things R says:
1. "Actually..."
2. "mmm let me think about it..."
3. "Sugar me timbers!" (she can't believe it's actually "shiver me timbers!")
4. "Just let me sleep in 5 more minutes, Mommy" as she holds up 5 fingers...(this from the girl who use to wake up 5:30am every morning for months at a time)
5. "Well, shit!" to which I tell her that she should say "shoot" all the while I'm trying really hard not to fall down laughing.
6. "Mommy you drop me off at school and then Daddy, I want you to pick me up." My little organizer.
Who is this little person in my life? And how did I get the honor of tagging along for the ride while she grows up?
This blog needs more pictures...

1 Comments:
Yes it does need more pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home