Our House
So some of my far-away friends are sharing pics of houses. This is ours. We bought it brand new just over 2 years ago. I kind of love it, hate it. Mostly it feels a bit big and nieghbors are bit fancy and there is no yard... but the inside is open and simple and we have lots of room for running and riding bikes (yes, we let R ride her bike in the house...). Also, it's kind of an up-and-coming neighborhood, it's near a bunch of fairly nice trails for running and hiking, there are a ton of kids at the park at any time and I can jump on the bus and go to Pearl street, any number of smaller grocery stores or the rec center. I love not having to drive...
I was having a hard time uploading all the pics I wanted so here's the first installment and then we'll post more later.
This is the outside of the house.

This is the front entry way. It was suppose to be a formal dining room but we're not really formal dining room people sooo...now it is home to the blue sofa aka Hailey's bed.

Here's our office. It's a disaster no matter how much we clean. It is the only downstairs room with carpet. Thus, it is filthy carpet as Hailey LOVES to lie down on it after a good muddy hike. Oh and I love this brown/green chair it's a 1947 office chair that we found in a dumpster in Denver.

This is the kitchen. Usually we try to keep this pretty clean. The counter are too small to have two little baby butts and cook but we seem to manage anyway.

Here's the dining area and part of the living room. I like this big room and we spend most of our time here. Usually I set up my crafts on the table and then R does her crafts at the little table. I is very busy caring for all her babies and feeding them and wrapping them in blankets and...well, I is very busy.

More to come....
I was having a hard time uploading all the pics I wanted so here's the first installment and then we'll post more later.
This is the outside of the house.

This is the front entry way. It was suppose to be a formal dining room but we're not really formal dining room people sooo...now it is home to the blue sofa aka Hailey's bed.

Here's our office. It's a disaster no matter how much we clean. It is the only downstairs room with carpet. Thus, it is filthy carpet as Hailey LOVES to lie down on it after a good muddy hike. Oh and I love this brown/green chair it's a 1947 office chair that we found in a dumpster in Denver.

This is the kitchen. Usually we try to keep this pretty clean. The counter are too small to have two little baby butts and cook but we seem to manage anyway.

Here's the dining area and part of the living room. I like this big room and we spend most of our time here. Usually I set up my crafts on the table and then R does her crafts at the little table. I is very busy caring for all her babies and feeding them and wrapping them in blankets and...well, I is very busy.

More to come....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home