The dramatics of 3
R had a full-on melt down this morning because I took the butterfly sheets off her bed. So I had her help me put them in the washing machine and she stared longingly at them til I told her I would, in fact, take her to school naked if I had to. So she got dressed came downstairs to breakfast and was a completely different child the rest of the morning.
Some days I wish I would remember how traumatic it was to be 3.5yo. I think I might understand better why it is such a big deal when your favorite sheets are put through the wash...
Some days I wish I would remember how traumatic it was to be 3.5yo. I think I might understand better why it is such a big deal when your favorite sheets are put through the wash...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home