Our house continued...
Alright so here's most of the rest of th house...More of the living room...

This is the way to the bedrooms (office is to the right, the blue sofa is across from the stairs).

The girl's room is here. R wanted butterfly sheets so we looked and looked and found the best at PBTeen. The beds are B's trundle bed from whe he was little. And the rocking chair is from Brian's parents' house too. I kind of love the fabric on the cushions...a bit funky.

Our room is huge, which was really nice when we had the packnplay and the toddler bed in there. Now it seems a bit empty. I found the rocking chair in a vintage store while pregnant with I. I made slip cover but it looked terrible after a year so we went with the original sparkly mauve color until I can make another, hopefully more sturdy, cover.

This is another part of our room. Nice big bed for the nights when no one wants to sleep in their own bed. And you can see we haven't taken the toddler bed out yet...No one sleeps on it much any more.
Well that's pretty much the exciting parts of our house. There are 2 other bedrooms (the guest room and Hailey's Room-yes Hailey currenlty has her own room) and the bathrooms.

This is the way to the bedrooms (office is to the right, the blue sofa is across from the stairs).

The girl's room is here. R wanted butterfly sheets so we looked and looked and found the best at PBTeen. The beds are B's trundle bed from whe he was little. And the rocking chair is from Brian's parents' house too. I kind of love the fabric on the cushions...a bit funky.

Our room is huge, which was really nice when we had the packnplay and the toddler bed in there. Now it seems a bit empty. I found the rocking chair in a vintage store while pregnant with I. I made slip cover but it looked terrible after a year so we went with the original sparkly mauve color until I can make another, hopefully more sturdy, cover.

This is another part of our room. Nice big bed for the nights when no one wants to sleep in their own bed. And you can see we haven't taken the toddler bed out yet...No one sleeps on it much any more.
Well that's pretty much the exciting parts of our house. There are 2 other bedrooms (the guest room and Hailey's Room-yes Hailey currenlty has her own room) and the bathrooms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home