December...
So we've been pretty busy with Holidays, Birthdays and a never ending stream of illnesses but I wanted to post some our best pics form last month.
We cut down our own tree this year (as we did last year). It was a blast and I hope to make it kind of a tradition. We donated some money to an out door education center located in the mountains West of us and we drove down a little dirt road and got to choose froma large collection of trees. Here's the family before cutting downthe tree...

Here are B and R cutting down the tree.

We cut down our own tree this year (as we did last year). It was a blast and I hope to make it kind of a tradition. We donated some money to an out door education center located in the mountains West of us and we drove down a little dirt road and got to choose froma large collection of trees. Here's the family before cutting downthe tree...

Here are B and R cutting down the tree.

And here is the finished product...
I'm really having a hard time keeping my formats so I will start a new post...


1 Comments:
Awesome Pics Jess!!! The tree cutting looks great! We do a similar thing, but around here it's all tree farms...not so exciting. Looks like you all had a great holiday season :) YAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home