The Trials of Parenthood
So we had to fire our nanny. I'm a bit sad but I never really felt comfortable with her. We discovered she was letting the girls watch hours of TV so she could do email. Something I had asked her not to do. And we found pictures of her in our office on her blog. Sigh. I am so not management material.
Daycare has been awesome and the girls are now going 4 days/week until we can find a new nanny.
AND ....I has taken her first steps. We have video but I still need to figure out how to publish it here...
Daycare has been awesome and the girls are now going 4 days/week until we can find a new nanny.
AND ....I has taken her first steps. We have video but I still need to figure out how to publish it here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home