Happy Day-Before Thanksgiving!!!
So I figure I won't have time to write tomorrow...
We are going to B's parent's house for dinner and we're in charge of bringing desert. I found a recipe for Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze which sounds sooo yummy and of course we'll make pumpkin pie...I LOVE Thanksgiving food. Even the turkey is ok. I'm excited that we have most of the day to spend as a family. As nice as it is to have our families so close but sometimes it's nice to just hang out wiht just our little family. Mayeb we will take Hailey hiking.
Anyway, I'm glad it was a short week. Even though I is sleeping better I still feel awfully tired and terribly scatterbrained. I think I've run the same model 4 times because I keep making silly (R would yell at me if I said stupid) mistakes.
We are going to B's parent's house for dinner and we're in charge of bringing desert. I found a recipe for Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze which sounds sooo yummy and of course we'll make pumpkin pie...I LOVE Thanksgiving food. Even the turkey is ok. I'm excited that we have most of the day to spend as a family. As nice as it is to have our families so close but sometimes it's nice to just hang out wiht just our little family. Mayeb we will take Hailey hiking.
Anyway, I'm glad it was a short week. Even though I is sleeping better I still feel awfully tired and terribly scatterbrained. I think I've run the same model 4 times because I keep making silly (R would yell at me if I said stupid) mistakes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home