Thursday, November 17, 2005

A quick update

Gosh it's been forever since I got to write here. We've been busy.

Baby I is very efficient with her scoot. And while she will occasionally crawly "normal" she finds the scoot more efficient and she can hold something in oneof her hands. She LOVES to splash in hailey's bowl and will often sneak a piece of dog food in the process. Hailey is sooo very patient. I is still not that exicted about solids but she gets mad when we won't share our food with her. We may have to ditch the baby food altogether...

R is growing up fast. Talks, sings, dances non-stop. It's my own littel traveling musical. Her favorite things are to take abath with a baby I, play with playdough, paint, draw and help me cook. We make BIG messes in the kitchen but usually have a pretty good time doing it. She now has a big girl bed in her own room, where she will nap, but she still prefers to sleep in her toddler bed inour room. Occasionally, wiht R, I and Hailey snoring on the floor our bedroom can seem pretty crowded. But it's only for a short time...sigh.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home