Tuesday, March 20, 2007

R.'s Story

So yesterday R told her teacher a story and the teacher wrote it down. This morning the story had been rewritten and was in R's cubby. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it though and it is one of those things I would like to keep. So here goes...

R 3/19/2007

Once upon a time, there was a farmer. Then I drove my little race car. Then he went through all the gardens next door. He couldn't find his son so he went rushing through the garden to hope someone would find his sign on his back door so he could find his way to his son's house. So he went to the policeman and he talked to him so he went very, very fast so he could find his way to his son's house. Suddenly, he heard something. It was a bear and he went very fast into the garden hoping someone would save him. And then he went into the garden so he could save his son. So he went very, very far - til he said "de end."


I think this is a hoot. If you're not a parent then you probably won't be impressed, but she is my first born and I'm supposed to think she's beautiful and brilliant. And I'm quite sure she is ;)

I'm thinking I am going to need to figure out how to back this blog up. I really don't have baby books so this is it...I wonder if I have all the old papers with their weghts and heights?

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

awwww! that is such a sweet remembrance! She's a fine little story teller! Mama pride is awesome!

8:45 PM  
Blogger LE said...

Here are the instructions to backing up your blog. Once you've changed the coding, you can save it as one long text file.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41447

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home