Monday, March 05, 2007

Songs we sing

This is I's version of Little Teapot

"I little teapot
Short...
Here my handle
Here my handle
When I steamed up
say HEY!
Tip over
Pour out"

My favorite is "when I steamed up , say HEY!" Cracks me up every time

She sings an abreviate version of You are my Sunshine but replaces sunshine with those she loves (Mommy, Daddy, R, grandma...). She will sing this without asking if you look even the slightest bit sad. This is often the song she sings herself to sleep with...yes she sings very loudly before falling asleep.

She also sings

"trick-or-treat
smell my feet
give me somefing good to eat
if don't
I don't care
I will pull underwear DOWN"

Follwed by much giggling. Daycare has told me a few times that I is singing "preschool" songs. I think they are less than pleased that she has taught most of the toddler class this lovely song.

I keep meaning to write down some of the funny things the girls say. I'm afraid that I will forget them.

treasuremill = treadmill
bacimello = guacamole
fromote = remote

I lub you = I love you

There are more, I just can't think of them. I'm always sad to see these go. But eventually they do learn the right word and then I will forget what they used to say...

I'm loving 4 and 2. They play together...nicely most of the time...and quite creativley. I think they miss each other when they are at school and they have to both be in the bedroom now for each of them to go to sleep (not sure this made sense). I love the little bond they have...

I have some pics of Tea with Grandma but they will have to wait 'til later in the week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home