Monday, March 19, 2007

More Words and Cute Stuff

potadot = polka-dots (I. likes anything with polka-dots, R is a stripes girl)

poofpaste = toothpaste

boo-berdies = blueberries (I.'s favorite waffle toppping)

R says "you scared me out of my pee" = Mommy says "You scared the pee out of me!" (usually when someone is climbing where they should not be...)

So this morning when R got up she came into our bathroom and announced that I. had gotten into her bed last night and slept with her..."She kicked a little" says R (which was probably an understatement). When I went to check, there was I.passed out in R.'s twin bed. Makes my heart swell a little...and I hope R isn't too tired today due to lack of sleep.

It was a beautiful weekend here and I'm mourning the return of the work week and the rumors of snow on Wednesday. I'm ready for spring and playing outside after dinner and long walks to the park or rides to Pearl St.

I. is taking cues from R now, and when I say can't do a certain activity she declares "I NEVER get to do what I want!" followed by a big pout...it is really hard not to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home