R WANTED to go to school today...
despite the fact that she was kind of horrendous when she woke up this morning, she was in a good moood and actually said she wanted to go to school. Now maybe part of that was that I was taking a particularly leisurely nurse at her drop off...but still.
I still sat with R and did puzzles with the rest of the preschoolers. And when I tried to leave she kept calling me back to tell me something. Moslty gibberish about an ipod in the refridgerator...
I was thinking about the fact that she says some pretty funny stuff that we would have never talked about when we were kids.
1) R thinks everyone has an ipod...and that every one has Beattles and Coldplay on their ipod
2) we teasingly threaten to "sell her on ebay" when she being trying...in return she sometimes says she's going to sell me on ebay.
3) She seems to think that the cell phone is a must-have and now walks around with a pretend phone in her backpack...you know just in case she needs to call me or something.
4) until last night I don't think she's ever seen a photo album. As far as she knows, pictures reside on a computer...and you can see them instantly after you take them on the camera...
I'm sure there're more ...
Tomorrow is friday...yay!
I still sat with R and did puzzles with the rest of the preschoolers. And when I tried to leave she kept calling me back to tell me something. Moslty gibberish about an ipod in the refridgerator...
I was thinking about the fact that she says some pretty funny stuff that we would have never talked about when we were kids.
1) R thinks everyone has an ipod...and that every one has Beattles and Coldplay on their ipod
2) we teasingly threaten to "sell her on ebay" when she being trying...in return she sometimes says she's going to sell me on ebay.
3) She seems to think that the cell phone is a must-have and now walks around with a pretend phone in her backpack...you know just in case she needs to call me or something.
4) until last night I don't think she's ever seen a photo album. As far as she knows, pictures reside on a computer...and you can see them instantly after you take them on the camera...
I'm sure there're more ...
Tomorrow is friday...yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home